Monday, July 6, 2009

More on that revelation...

Did you really think that I was that gay?!?!? Of course, I didn't audition or any of that. Watching "So You Think You Can Dance" has only confirmed to me that I will never enroll my boys in dance classes--I want them to be STRAIGHT and not dream about either being a dancer or fashion designer. I don't want to see my son doing a contemporary dance about flower petals while wearing a spandex. I don't want to worry about my son telling me--"I've got a part in Hairspray. I'm going to be Edna Turnblad."

Anyway, I hope that you had a good laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so laughing my ass off right now! I know someone who auditioned for that one singing show and your description of the whole process sounds exactly like hers. Well done, well done. Wouldn't you just love to put that Cat/Kat girl together with the singing show host!? He is incredibly short, and always looking up to the girl singers, while she always looks down to the male dancers. Funny, Funny.

    ReplyDelete